Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully. All customers of The Samurai Connection agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. By utilizing our services or purchasing our products, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
The Samurai Connection customers have two ordering methods available to them:
Phone: +1 (503) 645-4598
From 9:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time
There is no minimum order required except on customized merchandise.
- All credit card payments are processed by a secured professional institution. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- In addition, The Samurai Connection also accepts checks, cash, and money orders
Shipping and Handling
- Shipping rates are 9% of order with $7.00 minimum shipping charge for UPS and ground service to commercial address
- 3-day, 2nd & Next Day delivery are available. Please call our office for quotes
- Shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico will be current actual UPS shipping charges. Shipping by US Postal Service will be their current shipping fee plus $5.00 handling
- UPS charges additional handling fees for oversized merchandise such as our long weapons, filled punching bags and karate mats. Please call our sales reps for details
- Customer will be responsible for all freight costs on any undeliverable or refused packages. Packages will be reshipped at the request of the customer only
- Pick Up orders will have a handling charge of $3.00
What information do we collect?
When you establish an account with The Samurai Connection, we will ask you for basic contact information to include; Name, billing address, shipping address, and contact phone numbers.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register for an account with The Samurai Connection in the following ways:
- To allow us to quickly respond to any of your customer service needs
- To quickly process your transactions
How do we protect visitor information?
The Samurai Connection is very conscious of your individual and business security concerns. Therefore, we have implemented several security measures to safeguard your confidential personal and business information. Your business information is kept behind our secured network and is only accessible by a limited number of The Samurai Connection staff that has special access rights to our network and customer information. The Samurai Connection staff is required to keep all of our client information confidential. When you place orders online or access your account information it is on our secure server. All confidential or sensitive information you supply is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Your personal or business credit card information, if you have applied to pay for your transactions in that manner, is not kept on our Internet server. Your credit card information is kept on our internal system and only accessed by The Samurai Connection staff members that have the proper access rights to your confidential information.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
The Samurai Connection does not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties any of your personal or confidential information.
Can you remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Yes. You can at anytime request that your personal and/or business information be removed from The Samurai Connection website. Note that we will maintain your information in our internal computer system to service your transactions and for record keeping purposes. If you desire for all your information to be removed from our system (closing your account) please contact our customer service department at 503-645-4598.
Third party links
The Samurai Connection may include third party links on our website in an attempt to provide you with additional information. These linked sites will have separate and independent privacy polices. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any linked site. The Samurai Connection seeks to protect the integrity of out site and welcomes any feedback concerning linked sites.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback