AR400 TSUTSUMI HOZAN RYU BO-SHURIKEN
ORDER NOW!! IN STOCK AND READY TO GO!
AR400 TSUTSUMI HOZAN RYU BO-SHURIKEN, custom
hand beveled / sharpened and finished!
5 1/2" inch long, tapered throwing spike. These new hand crafted models are made of super high grade AR400 Plate Steel! Designed to be used, they will hold up to rigorous practice. They throw amazingly well! Historically Tsutsumi Yamashiro no kami Hozan founded the Tsutsumi Hozan Ryu , a 15th century Jujutsu that included a form of grappling called Yoroi Kumiuchi, which involves grappling in armor, where this tool may be employed or thrown.
- Dimensions - 5 1/2"" long
- Steel - AR400 Plate (very durable)
- 3/16" - Thick
- Tapered" - 1" at widest point to single sharp point.
- Black Oxide Plated
- Double Pointed w/ single primary point
- Custom hand beveled / sharpened and finished